Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meeting of all Keybladers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

The meeting of all Keybladers Empty
PostSubject: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 am

As Axis walked into the meeting room he sat in a chair and looked around. He then looked at his papers and thought about what they were going to discuss during the meeting. I think we need to bring up the fact that the Neo organzation is growing and we need to take action. He then put is head down on the desk and then waited for more people to show up. Even though he was the second in command he had to take over while his leader was on vacation. He then picked up his pages and left the room to use the rest room. When he came back he then saw his leader, Aeon sitting in the chair. Sir it is nice to see you how have you been?
He then waits for a response
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 am

Huh oh it was great and axis how many times do I have to tell you not to call me sir im just 15, and yes my trip was great rollercoasters, pool, and girls it was awesome, This excuse merely marked the fact that even though Aeon had gone to Radiant Garden the most popular tourist attraction world of all the worlds known the reason he had gone was not to relax but to talk with an old contact named Merlin. From what Merlin has told me its happening faster then I thought we need to think of a plan.

It had been 3 years since that day the day which he wish he could forget but couldnt the day he longed to do over but it could never happen. So for his friend Axis and their movement he would have to put up a bright face. Oh and Axis reaching for something he had gotten at Radiant Garden from a machanic named Cid Ha diamond isnt the most valuable substance anymore Aeon tossed him an Orichalcum+ Now Axis I know you have an affinity for moggling so one fo my friends in Radiant Garden got my one of these he said In a southern mocking accent Aeon talked "Thats an orichalcum there and not just any but an orichalcum+ any moogler would chop their own leg off for one of those Aeon stopped mocking So here guess its valuble or something so take it Aeon tossed it to Axis So Axis whats on you mind?

Last edited by Aeon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Axis looked at Aeon wondering why he was really in Radiant Garudan, but that was not the topic right now they had to get ready for the war. He looked at his papers. Aeon we have a war that might start. I went to the organzation's head quarters and they found me. I had to run and get out of there as fast a possible. I heard them talking about teaming up with the hartless and going to come and kill the Keybladers. Axis looked at the floor and looked at the gash in his leg. My leg got jacked up. I then got out of there as fast as I could, but I still got hurt. I did realise to get some info on there plans though. Well they first plan to attack a mad scientist named Daedran. He lives in neverland and he needs our help. I think that we need to get there asap. Second they are going to try to take over the Colosseum. We need to get Daedran and creat a block around the area.

From all of the stress Axis fainted and fell to the ground.

Axis. Axis. Axis opened his eyes and looked up he was on an island and he was talking to a small boy around his age. Wow you look just like your grandfather. Do you know who I am. Confused he looked at the boy and shaked his head. My name is Sora. I was one of the first keybladers. Your grandfather Leon fought with me in the great war. I have come to you to tell you of what will come when Organzation attacks. They will first kill off the people in Destiny Island and then will go For you and your Friend Aeon. Sora then started to fade into the darkness of his mind. Remeber to be safe and that the Organzation is not peaceful. I also want you to go to Destiny Island and go to a cave and go inside. You will see a keyblade and I want you to keep the brown one and give the green one to Aeon. This will help you beat the Organzation. Also tell Aeon to go to a man named Sephiroth. He will help you at a price so with that i leave you.

Axis then opened his eyes and he was lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am

Axis wake up you lazy keyblader From what Merlin and Axis had told him and what Axis had muttered in his stupor something big was going on was going on. Sure he had heard of Sora it was practically in every sentence Merlin had said then Sora closed the door to kingdom hearts then Sora feel aslleep for a year then Sora defeated Oraganization 13 in one fell swoop. But to have Axis supposedly talking to him in his dreams was something else all togother. Have to find Sephiroth, stop soom dude named Daedran, and stop the Neo organization form teamning up with those bloody Heartless. The Aeon started grinning like maniac and started laughing at himself hahahaha heartless hahaha come out and play hahahahaa his hair started moving upright and started sparkling blue but then he stopped and his laughing subsided. Gasping he muttered Got to control myself Holding the orichalcum in his hand For Axis and for her.

Then he went into his own little spirtual journey. He was sent to a dark rocky beach and he looked into the water and he saw her **********!!!!!!!! He called to her and then her hair turned red and she changed and stood on the water and then she spoke Hello my name is Kairi Aeon stood unshaken for he knew not of the name and likeness Why am I here what did you do to her!!!! his hair surged again then Kairi spoke Be calm for I am here to help Aeon looked at her What help can you give me KAri then spoke one word Hope She then touched him and her hand glowed. and then Aeon glowed. Then Aeon woke up. What the and he spoke to Axis Hey hurry and wake up.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 am

Axis was some what scared of Aeon when he started to laugh like a freak. He then saw him fall and then got to the ground and then felt his heart and it was still beating. He then yelled Aeon you stupid idot didn't i tell NOT to eat that cake!. Axis was trying to keep a strieght face and he then started to cry. Why am i so weak? Why?!?!!? Aeon then opened his eyes and he was holding something in his hand. It looked like a black orb. Axis touched it and his hand then was swarmed of what looked like little black ants. He then moved back and then saw Aeon holding and then he knew what this was.

The orb is what he has to give to Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 pm

What the he** he was cut off and then looked to Axis What is th** and then he saw that look in his eye. Okay Axis whats going on., what was with you collpsing and me collapsing and sephiroth and this orb and why? Is all Aeon could say.

Last edited by Aeon on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 pm

He looked and then started to get the look on his face. We are going to that island i rember the way that is where we went for a training seccion.

OOC: continued in destiny island
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of all Keybladers   The meeting of all Keybladers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting of all Keybladers
Page 1 of 1