Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulpax

Ulpax

Money : 546

The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Pax, seeing that the boy had called in reinforcements, sighed as he brought the scythe back down to normal length. He had not lost his fury for the boy, but taking out the reinforcement would be enough for now. The suit of armor was more than enough to kill the boy, and Pax could always just soak the crystalline scythe blade in the boy's vermilion blood later. Retrieving his jet black top hat, Pax placed it on his head and smiled through the chestnut brown bangs that now hung down in front of his eyes. Bringing one gloved hand up the shaft a bit more, he tightened his grip on the azure shaft of his love and prepared to strike.

Kicking off of the rough stone pathway, he sent himself hurtling toward the newcomer, scythe in hand. His blade came up, then down upon the newcomer's shoulder in a blur of deep blue. Pax was just getting started, however, as dark purple nobody symbols appeared around him. Each flew outward and arched back around, leaving the man virtually no escape route.

Magic Used~
Name:Ace of Spades
Spell Type: Offensive
Appearance: It takes the form of floating, purple nobody symbols.
Ability/Power: This spell allows the user to summon purple nobody symbols with magic. They can then manipulate the symbols, until they strike a person or object. They have the piercing power of his scythe.
CD- 4 posts
MP- 10

MP Left- 90
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Seeing the thrown blade, Jack said, "Hey, watch out" The man saw it and moved to the right. Jack found himself being picked up but top hat had had struck his blade at the newcomer. "So its a free-for all huh? Essence,return." The man had disappeared and Jack remained.

Going around a tree, Jack carefully watched a battle. "Idiots..." He sat dawn on a stone and watched the bloodshed. He soon saw a spell charge at him. "What the Heck...?" It had struck his knees and he had been cut. "Shit". His knees are now bleeding and he has a pump of adrenaline. "Time to return my lost blood fool. BLOOD-LUST". Jack's fangs elongated and his eyes turn rred and his pupils vanish. He jumps from the side of a tree and lands near top hat's neck. "By the way, what's your name?"

Last edited by Jack on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:26 am

((Hate to be a downer. But you completely ignored the blade's attack, stating that it occurred but not what you did to avoid it, and even more so, you ignored the nobody spell that came at you and your essence from every direction.))
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:45 pm

((edited Razz))
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

Money : 480

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

((Also, [correct me if I'm wrong] I believe Ulpax was attacking your spell, not me))
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:10 pm

((lol newcomer is currently your name I think, mine is not known, and his is top hat. I think he meant you. My spell's name is "man" lol))
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 am

((Actually, the blade was toward your spell as it was the newest entrance. Hes the suit of armor. xD))

"Pax, Pandora, Top hat, Ulpax, I go by a lot of things." Pax said coldly as the blade shrunk to the size of a kama. With the new range he could easily slash at the boy at a close range and still do serious damage. His spell had succeeded in maiming him, the injury in his knees would surely slow him down and even immobilize him later on. Slashing at the boy's chest, Pax smiled viciously. His now messy brown hair flew everywhere as he threw his body into a spin, to increase the damage of his strike. His suit coat billowed around him as his dress shoes gleamed. An outsider might find this a strange thing to see. A man in what seemed to be a business suit, spinning on the ball of his right foot like a dancer. Just...die already... Pax thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:13 pm

((No, this is stupid. Jack, you keep on getting out of damage and death by 'misunderstanding' what everything means [cooldown, newcomer, etc] it's getting kind of ridiculous.))
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:36 pm

(( Christ its confusing with 3 people. I got hurt and even immobilized so shhh.))

"What's wrong with you?" Jack said this as with several cuts on his chest bleeding. He began to slow down and found himself lying on the floor. "Shit. You are insane and stupid. Don't lose your mind over a fight, even against a kid." He took a bandage and wrapped it around his knee. He took another and wrapped it around his chest. He stood up and said "I'll be back for you. Nice fight". He held up a peace sign and took off. "Thanks for teaching me."
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

((Even with bandages, you wouldn't be able to move that fast. Nor would an enemy just sit there and let you bandage yourself up in the middle of a fight. However, I'll ignore that and leave that tid-bit for you to think about in the future.))

Pax glared at the boy as he gave a peace sign to him. Suddenly, he pushed off of the ground. His powerful legs shoved his body forward with so much force that he seemed a blur. Hitting the ground just in front of the boy, and to the left, he spun so that he would be blocking his path. The scythe was again in its original size-range, the blade seeming to glow slightly in the increasingly intense moonlight that bathed the two in silver light.

Smiling menacingly, he brought the scythe forward, slashing at the ground between the boy's legs to get him to jump backward. Tearing the cement from the ground the scythe had pierced, he brought the scythe back up; slashing at the boy's pelvis while sending heavy chunks of cement flying upward at him.

Can't let him go...My love would be angry with me. Pax thought, determined. A glowing blue light floated between them, the wings of Aryna glowing in the moonlight in much the same way as his scythe. It landed on his shoulder, beating its wing four more times before standing still. As if by magic, Pax seemed to calm immensely. His strike became fluid, a snap of the wrist causing it to curve and create an arching pattern to increase the difficulty of dodging it. In his eyes was now nothing more than determination, the previous insanity completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:19 pm

((Who said I was moving quickly?))

Jack turned around and found himself being slashed like a half- circle. He had been injured by the flying cement and the slash. "I thought I was able to leave." He said this as he lay on the floor, bleeding enormous amounts of blood. "I'm losing quite a lot of blood am I?" He lay there with a grin on his face and closed eyes.

He secretely drank an Hp potion ((XD I always have a stash up my sleeve)) and put a liitle powder on the cuts to stop bleeding. "You won, isn't that enough? What do you want now? Information, items, a helper? Anything, just spare me!"
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Miran had been watching The Mark and Top Hat, not finding the correct time in which to jump in. Top Hat had moved with great speed, power behind each strike, and recently precision, with careful and quick thought. That was interesting, it didn't happen often that Miran found someone as skilled as himself. The Mark was down now; ready to die, even pleading for his life. At least he knew his life was worth more than his pride, many other keyblade warriors had not come to that realization, and suffered greatly for it. Miran moved toward the two fighters briskly, his feet flattening the grass as he stepped. He sprung his punching dagger and turned to Top Hat, Allow me, Miran said darkly, and knelt next to The Mark.
The punching dagger moved in the blink of an eye, for Miran had done this movement many times before. He would smash his hand through the rib cage using the punching dagger and grab The Mark’s heart, showing it beat one last time before he died, removing the heart in both senses. While Miran did this, he spoke, his words cold, as if he had said this many times before, There is only one punishment for ignorance. Death.
Back to top Go down
Xicode
8th Neo-Organization-Xicode: The Dancing Blade of Truth
Xicode

Money : 273

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 pm

(Surprise entry!)

"I've seen enough!" shouted a voice courageosly. A hand reached out and grabbed Miran's arm to stop him from killing an innocent. Xicode then pulled to toss the thing away. "Heartless scum!" he shouted. He turned to the man with the top hat and the scythe. "Another nobody I see..." he said carelessly. "I suppose you want to know why. I cannot stand by and watch a man admit defeat and then die. It drives me crazy. A good show indeed, but I suggest you go before my friends make you." he added. Suddenly a dark portal opened and several dusk-type nobodies arose from the dark. He didn't want to fight that much, but a live is a life. He picked up the young man and set him by a rock, and turned to glare at the two people who were going to kill the kid.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Miran snarled at the new nobody. He had delayed an inevitable death, somehow stopping his hand before it hit The Mark’s body. He was strong, not to be taken lightly. So, you would stop a fight to the death? Miran asked. You’re afraid of someone dying? Miran turned, disgusted with the man’s weakness. How had he survived this long with such a disability?
So tell me, if you’re soul is weak enough to be afraid to take a life, are you so weak that you are afraid of death? Miran activated his full punching dagger, the blade shining as it sprung out. Because I’m not. Miran walked toward the wounded keyblade warrior, waiting for the nobody to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 pm

From the rock he was on, Jack said Lets make it a 2 on 1 on 1 ok? You get Top Hat or this guy in armor? Jack held up his hand and aimed it at the heartless' armor, Blinding light. Jack imagined the armor of the man filling with light from every corner. A little beam shot out from his hand and it was toward the man in armor walking towards him.

Be careful, Top hat can get crazy. Don't mess him up or don't hit him directly. This guy in 100 pound armor takes advantage of every opening. He also has cheap suprise weapons in his gauntlet. My advice, hide and attack. WHo do you want?

Blinding light-
CD-12
If hit, the light will cause damage to anything dark.
Back to top Go down
Xicode
Xicode

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Xicode looked at the overly violent heartless. "Oh no, I do not fear death, or fearing taking a life," he said. He summoned his greive edge onto his feet in a green gust of wind. "I just never get into this kind of saddening squabble." He listened to Jack. "I don't need to fight a nobody right now, I say we fight this armor-clad heartless," he added. He smirked a bit. He clenched his fists and said, "So then you fearless beast of evil... your time is up."

Suddenly he hopped up and threw a front-flip kick with immense strength, while blocking any counter attack with his other leg.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Miran watched The Mark charge a light and the new nobody rush toward him. He growled, “I’ll need a new ally,” and began to summon his dark powers. He called for a being of great power, pure darkness, and ancient evil. Miran reached into the darkness, embracing it and asking for the aid, Come to me, Ant. Miran then gripped a small amount of the dark power and teleported near The Mark, out of the way of the beam and the kick.
He had no reason to battle the new nobody at the moment, though later Miran thought of eliminating the weak man. He then turned to Jack “Hello Miran said raising his blade again to cut into the child’s ribcage. “This will be quick.” Miran activated his punching dagger, and stabbed at The Mark.
Back to top Go down
Ant

Ant

Money : 410

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:04 am

The very ground of the battlefield was engulfed in darkness. Dark energy rose from the depths, tendrils licking at the open air. From the dark nothing, a tiny figure rose, its golden eyes glowing bright as suns. It's antenna twitched this way and that, honing in on the different combatants in the area. When fully emerged, Ant swiveled his head to look directly at Miran.
Ignoring all others, he scuttled across the battlefield, and leaped up onto Miran's back.

"SPIKE!" he shouted in joy. "Spike spike spike! Hey hey hey!" Ant cried as he climbed over and around the large armored heartless. "Are we playing a game spike? You always have good games! Like the one were I had to take apart a city fast as I could, Hehe! I won that one!" Ant was overjoyed to find his old friend. He called every couple decades or so. But he was still a child in Ant's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xicode
Xicode

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 am

Xicode cursed as the armor-clad monster moved. As he saw the attack about to hit Jack, he clapped his hands, summoning an assassin nobody, that took the blow, and pushed Jack away from the blade, then exploded. Xicode sighed a bit. A new heartless managed to run through the battlefield and start crawling around the giant heartless. "Why do I always meet the crazy ones..." he asked himself. He scooped up Jack again and jumped away from the explosion. "I don't like our odds, I feel immense darkness from this place. He growled a bit and opened up a portal to the World That Never Was and jumped through, sealing off the portal as he took Jack through to make an escape.
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Grabbing Ant off of his back, Miran quickly flung him at the portal as it opened. “Grab the key warrior, Ant! he called after it, Bring him to me, preferably alive!”. No marks ever escape Miran, and this weak child wouldn’t be the first. Ant would get The Mark, there was no question of that. But there was another problem, that nobody had annoyed him by stopping the death blow.
Miran turned to Top Hat, ”Where would he have run off to?. He hoped now that The Mark was gone Top Hat would not attack him. Even so, Miran kept his guard up. If he was attacked, Miran would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Pax turned to the suit of armor, sighing as he noticed the tension in the man; even without being able to see the flexing and tensing on muscles beneath the skin that would obviously be just beneath the surface of the onyx metal that covered his entire being. He shook his head, tipping his hat slightly toward the being as he gave a wan smile. Suddenly, the scythe began to blow a brilliant cyan color, breaking off into hundreds of cyan hexagonal lights. They faded into nothingness, leaving Pax unarmed and obviously much more melancholy than he was when he felt the solid, stained and painted, mahogany inside his clenched fist.

"Relax, she does not want your blood." He said in a tone that suggested he meant much more than just that he didn't want to shed any more blood that day. He gave the armor a knowing look, before raising his hand toward the centerpiece of the plain of cobblestone. Suddenly, a black shadow sped toward Pax, moving around his pant leg and up his spine. Now sitting next to the beautiful and elegant butterfly was Porfirio. It glanced at Ant before shuffling its tiny feet and messing up the cloth of Pax' suit. "The nobody was no novice, he was obviously working with them. He would have retreated to the world that never was, but I'm sure it would be difficult for you to locate it."

[[Hella' short]]
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Miran relaxed as Top Hat’s weapon vanished into blue light. He knew of the world that never was, it as there that the nobodies had created a sort of headquarters, a place where organization members lived and met. You think that the nobody we saw was part of the organization? Miran asked. That was a wrench in his plans for revenge. Miran was powerful, but the organization was full of the most elite and capable nobodies of all. There was no way he could tackle such a power. Revenge wasn’t worth dying over.
Then forget him. He doesn’t have a heart, so there’s no point in going after him. Miran suddenly asked, Why did you attack the child. You are a nobody, you don’t have a reason to kill key warriors.
Back to top Go down
Ulpax

Ulpax

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

"I don't think, I know. As for the boy, lets just say he can't live." Pax said in a tone that portrayed a sense of omniscience. He sighed as he looked over his person and checked to make sure everything was in tact. Disappointingly, the boy had caused him to lose very little blood, and even less energy. Shaking his head, he secured the hat upon the crown of his head and smiled at the heartless before him. The man was significantly taller and bigger than Pax was, but he was by no means more powerful or more intimidating in his eyes. "You are right about revenge, but some things just need to be done. As for the organization, they're all talk. They are only dangerous in cells of two or more, get them alone and they're dead. It's even easier two on one, but that really isn't necessary." He said in a bored tone as he turned in an extravagant

[[Zetta' short]]

{[~Exit~]}
Back to top Go down
Miran Ithys

Miran Ithys

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Miran watched as Top Hat left, contemplating his words. Really, he had no real reason to go against The Organization considering their lack of hearts. The Mark on the other hand Miran thought, Does have a heart, a particularly strong one at that. Miran retrieved the punching dagger he had shot, remembering how The Mark had positioned himself between Top Hat’s blade so that it would block the projectile. He was either extremely smart or unnaturally lucky, the former being quite an inconvenience to Miran, though the later. He would have sighed, but settled for calming himself down.
Miran stood still, summoning his power. Dark tendrils began to radiate from him, the grass dieing and the moonlight seemed like it grew stronger, casting dark shadows from trees and rocks. Miran’s own shadow began to elongate, darkness spreading even stronger from both the shadow and the owner. I guess it’s back to home base until Ant comes back, Miran thought. Darkness enveloped him, swirling around as he used his power to make a far jump to Halloween Town.

==> Halloween Town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))   The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wanderings of a Man...((Closed))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Neverland-
Jump to: