Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

Money : 664

Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Empty
PostSubject: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Name:Ace's Freedom Forme

Apperance: When Ace has used his limit, and seems to have nothing left, Ace rises, a final spark being seen. This spark goes into his system, swiching his magic tendancy. He swiches from Lightning to Ice. Where his lightning armor once covered, Ice would be seen. And, he can move it as he see's fit. Ace would likely sigh doing this, then beggining on how he was upset he had to go this far. Ace would then point his katana forward, it becoming covered in Ice, as his energy cooled the air. Ace's true power would be revieled.

Explanation: The form goes deep into Ace's soul, and pulls his true magic out. For (5 Posts) Ace is able to tap into his true powers, giving him the ability to make, and control Ice. This is only effected for the Ice he makes himself. Once it comes into contact with the enemy, or misses, and comes in contact with a shield, or wall, it latches on, and Ace cannot do any more with it. It changes Ace's lightning waves to Ice waves, and limits him to three shots a post. His lightning field is unuseable while it is active.

Ability: Ice mode: It boosts Ace's magic aptitude, thus during the five posts it is Active, Ace uses no Mp, though he will feel all the strain once he deactivates Which could end up putting Ace in a state similer to that of a coma, or just intence pain.

Techniques:

Ice Flight: Ace can use his wings of Ice to fly. This is either for combat, or escape purposes.

Arcane Dust: Ace fires a small mist like dust of Ice mixed with Arcane magic forward. It will freeze what it touches from the inside out, quite quickly if the target dosn't move. He can only use this three times within his Freedom Form.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 am

wait, since i'm in your group, I can have 2 techniques too right? I approve by the way
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:30 am

I dunno what you can have o.o I think it said ranks on or over 5. So, yeah... I don't know.

Also, you can only approve if your a Admin, right?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:31 am

I'm a mod
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 am

Oh. Well, then thanks. o.o
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 am

your welcome?
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 am

Yeah, I just looked over the template wondering if I could name my form, and found something much better. Ranks 4-3 get three techniques. So~ I came up with another one for acceptance.

Ice Replacement: Ace catches a spot he wishes to appear in his sight, convergeing his arcane magic formed Ice to that spot, making a figure. Then, put quite simply, he swiches locations with it. Thus, if he was about to be engulfed by some random technique, he would appear outside the range (If it was within his sight), and Ice would take the hit for him. Quite simply.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:42 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?   Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's Last Resort - Freedom form?
Page 1 of 1