Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: The Two Keys of the Mage   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:19 am

Name: Ancient Memories
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities/Powers: It can absorb any magic thrown at Zio by pointing the key at the spell. Any spell absorbed gives attributes to the keyblade until Zio releases the spell back out.
Attribute: Magic
Techniques with:

Forward Slash- Zio can instantly slash an enemy several times in a millisecond as long as they are in front of him.

Ka-Boom!- Zio can create a huge tunnel of flames around the enemy and flows in and explodes.

Background: Zio had finally obtained his Staff back and finished off the beast that hid his memories in its mind. Suddenly he, his staff, and the heartless heart began to glow. The staff became this key.

Name: Black Demon Traitor
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Abilities/Powers: It can devour light and cut anything evilly intended.
Attribute: Shadows
Techniques with:

Black Twister- Zio makes a large tornado of black energy that devours any light attacks and cuts up any enemy that is evil.

Background: As Zio, the Staff, and the Heartless Heart began to glow, the heart became this Key.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

Money : 1233

PostSubject: Re: The Two Keys of the Mage   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 am

I approve. (Yes that's right i am A mod)

My purpose of life is to find its purpose. What is your purpose of life? -My revelation on the purpose of life.

Violence and love is better than nothing. Without war, how would there be love in the first place. We wouldn't recognize it. - My revelation on "peace".

MP- 120
HP- 100
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Two Keys of the Mage
Page 1 of 1