Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote Zio for elite!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

Vote Zio for elite! Empty
PostSubject: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Name: Zio Arma

Why you want the elite spot: Because I like being elitely posistioned as it makes me feel more powerful.

Why you think you should have it: I was an earlier member and am part of the Chaotic Summoners. I don't know if they are elite though so I am applying for elite.

RP sample:

Break this into pieces! (It is a rank training from a Naruto RP)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Also, I must ask... are One-Winged Angels already elites?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Well One-Winged Angel was only for Sephirothe so no one else is it though that is a good idea, since you are a good keyblader you should be in the Eternal Keys but if you want something else ask.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:29 pm

But what good is one wing... without another one winged angel with the wing on the other side? It is like perfectly fitting with my character plot too. O-o Besides... Sephiroth having a brother he thought that he had killed? Epic!

(It could lead to some epic battle later. O-o Besides... I am pretty sure that Sephiroth would like some real competition anyways. ^^)

EDIT: Also, Axis already approved my character understanding fully well that was my intent and already gave me an elite posistion, as well as made me an admin. O-o
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am

Fine then be like that I don't like you anymore do your thing see if Icare hahahaa jus kidding okay then do that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:18 am

Your 'why you want it' reason is short, but adequate ^^;;
Your 'why you think you should have it' - meh, fine. XD

I would have preferred an RP sample using the character you created. But nonetheless, a training sample from another forum is neither disallowed nor wrong to use.

Which I find very little faults to. Other than the no bold, but that's not a major issue.

Just so no one comes biting,

I GIVE YOU MY APPROVAL!!!! NOW NO ONE CAN START COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR RANK! IF THEY DO, THEY HAVE TO ANSWER TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Zio for elite!   Vote Zio for elite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote Zio for elite!
Page 1 of 1