Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search for Jack's parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

The search for Jack's parents Empty
PostSubject: The search for Jack's parents   The search for Jack's parents Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Where are they, Jack thought, I've searched this whole world and found no one who has insight on my parents. Maybe it's time i try another world. Then out of nowhere a bunch of heartless come out of nowhere with an Intelligent Heartless as their leader. Are you guys for real? Look I'm not in the mood for a fight ok? After noticing his words unsuccessful, all the heartless charge after him but not their leader... Christ...I don't have time for this. Jack points his Yin keyblade at the sky and a ray of light emits from it and a blinding light comes. It was effective and wiped out half the heartless. 12 of 24. He then makes a strike upwards and clears 2 of them. 10 of 24.He runs at the center of the bunch and jumps up and strikes downward killing 3 of them. 7 of 24. He does a slash left then right and takes out 4. 3 of 24. He then cripples the remaining so they cant stand or use their arms and switches to his Yang keyblade and poisions them, leaving them to die. The leader, underestimating Jack, leaves in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down

The search for Jack's parents
Page 1 of 1