Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marluixa's visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

Money : 723

Marluixa's visit Empty
PostSubject: Marluixa's visit   Marluixa's visit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Marluixa walks down the street as he sees people fleeing the area “Cowards why am I here?” Marluxia continues to walk until he reachs a flight of stairs as he goes upward he senses something in the area as he then pulls out the grim rose.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Money : 1233

Marluixa's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marluixa's visit   Marluixa's visit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:21 pm

"Hmm." Jack's eyes start to open, "HOLY S***! You almost scared me to death i thought you were a Dark one." Jack then eyes the stranger then notices its not his parents so he heads in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Money : 723

Marluixa's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marluixa's visit   Marluixa's visit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Marluxia laughs as he says "Just a little runt not worth the effort.” Marluxia then sees the entire city as he sees a train and jumps on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marluixa's visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marluixa's visit   Marluixa's visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marluixa's visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Worlds :: Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion for you gloomy folks)-
Jump to: