Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature's Torture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexshin

Zexshin

Money : 126

Nature's Torture Empty
PostSubject: Nature's Torture   Nature's Torture Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 am

Name: Nature Torture

What happens when you do your limit break: Zexshin throws his katanas up into the air and makes them levitate, he then gets ready to perform the break.

Sequence of Break:Fist using the power of his earth hilt, Zexshin imbolises his oppenent by making earth encroach thier legs,, using fire and wind, as well as water and wind simultaniously to make the rightside of the oppenents body be set aflame, and the left side is forzen cold, the sensation is like you left arm beeing encrouched in snow, and your right arm burning it is torture, for the finale a torrent of cherry blossoms come and run through the oppenet each one giving a little cut, equating to a thousand cuts.

Balance of power:The cost for using all of his abilities this way is that, Zexshin is imobile for a turn and cannot use Formes or Overdrives for 10 extra turns.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

Nature's Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Torture   Nature's Torture Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 pm

I just want to say that your avatar reminds me of Shadow XD

approved
Back to top Go down
Zexshin

Zexshin

Money : 126

Nature's Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Torture   Nature's Torture Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 am

Though I know I am late I like SOnic better then SOhadow and I had not really noticed until now. And I can;t see what your Avatar's face looks like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature's Torture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Torture   Nature's Torture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Torture
Page 1 of 1