Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Major Hit(not done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

The Major Hit(not done) Empty
PostSubject: The Major Hit(not done)   The Major Hit(not done) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 am

Name: Spike blade

Abilities/Powers: The blades on the end can extend and can get to the size of around 13 feet. The blade then can grow and shrink to from 2 inches to 20 feet. The handle can also adapt to my arm and become a metal sleve.

Attribute: Rock

Techniques:
1) Smooth blade: The blades can split out and can go turn into diamond blades and can cut through basicly any type of meaterial. The diamonds then can expand to around 20 feet. The blade can also just be rock. This lasts for 6 post and has a 8 post regeneration time.

2) Double: The handle starts to form a different shape and then has a another blade on the other side still with the same blades and everything. This lasts for 7 post and has a 10 post regeneration time.

3) Barrior: When I slam the blade on the ground a rock shield then rises up and protects me from most attacks. This sheild only lasts for 3 posts and has a 4 post regeneration time.

Background: When Axis was training for the 5 years with Aeon Axis then left for a trip in the woods. I walked for weeks maybe even a month. I then found spike blade on the floor of a temple. He read the inscription. "To my friend and my insperation Sora" He couldn't believe that he found the acient blade of which belonged to one of the first keybladers. He then picked up the blade and ran back home. He then arrived and Aeon then said he could keep it and he could wield it.

Appearance: The Major Hit(not done) Angel1sword

Last edited by Axis on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

PostSubject: Re: The Major Hit(not done)   The Major Hit(not done) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 am

This gave me an awesome idea for a limit break, but the blades would have to extend further.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: The Major Hit(not done)   The Major Hit(not done) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Approved!!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Major Hit(not done)   The Major Hit(not done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Major Hit(not done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Character Registration :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: