Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

T.I.O. (transforming indestructible omnitool)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral

Money : 703

PostSubject: T.I.O. (transforming indestructible omnitool)   Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 am

name: T.I.O. (transforming indestructible omnitool)

weapon type: shape shifting metal

appearance: can change shape, but is usually a gauntlet or sword. in its original shape it is a floating ball of liquid metal.

abilities: it can change size and shape, but can also alter its mass and density, like a 10 foot long sword that's as light as a feather and the same consistency as jello, or a liquid that can crush bones. it is controlled by thought and has a limited level of sentience as a result.

techniques:

regenerate- if broken it will recreate the broken section and the removed section disintegrates. (if the section is a fired arrow or bullet, it will disappear after hitting its target.)

rotary reflection-changes into a barrier and spins rapidly in order to reverse attacks. (30 MP and 5 post recharge time)

replicate- can temporarily make three clones of itself, allowing for multiple attacks to be used for a set amount of turns(1 turn for every 20 MP used and 7 post recharge time)

background: A collaborative effort between my teacher and I, and our finest work at that. I was allowed to keep it as a parting gift, and it has served me well ever since.

Last edited by manamongretards on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: T.I.O. (transforming indestructible omnitool)   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 am

Okay approved... I do like the techs. ^^ But make some draw backs on the techs like "Has a 5 post regeneration time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

T.I.O. (transforming indestructible omnitool)
Page 1 of 1