Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xaros, the demon puppet master

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Impure
6th Neo-Organization; The Puppet Master

Money : 140

Xaros, the demon puppet master Empty
PostSubject: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 am

Name: Xaros

Age: looks to be about the age of 18, but that’s due to the fact that nobodies don’t age, he is really in his early 50’s.

Appearance:
Height: 5’8” (five foot, eight inches)
Weight: 120

Xaros, the demon puppet master Xaros
When one looks at Xaros, the first thing that they might notice would be the overall pale look to him. His skin is a very fair pale shade of peach, while his hair is technically black it’s so pale to the point that it looks to be almost silver in color. Xaros’s eye’s are a deep golden color that often display a look of emptiness.

On to Xaros’s physique, he has a lanky build, as in his legs and arms are rather long for his height giving him a tall look. Xaros is also very thin, adding to his tall look. Xaros is normally seen wear a large light blue coat, with a red shirt underneath, which I complemented by his baggy black pants, he is known to dress strange for a nobody.

Bio:
Personality: Calm, cool, and collective, are three words that could be used to describe Xaros personality. Though he normally maintains a relaxed demeanor, Xaros is also know to taunt his opponents in a relaxed manipulative manner. Even though he is over fifty Xaros’s personality is closer to a relaxed teen than a middle aged man, but this also means he can be overly childish at times and get on other nerves.

History:

Child hood

Xaros was born in a small humble world in the light, with the birth name Saro. Within this world Saro lived the early years of his life in a rather sheltered manner as his world had very little if any knowledge of heartless, to which they referred to as demons. The world had one very simple rule, to keep darkness out of one’s heart, though very few people understood the meaning of this phrase.

For the first ten years of his life Xaros lived and grew in this world as he tried to understand his homes cryptic law. This peaceful life quickly change when Xaros was around the age of ten as a boy only a few years older then him approached his village claiming that he found a demon and could control it. The village including Xaros quickly followed the boy into a cave, in which a small heartless and as the villagers approached it, the being of darkness lunched and attacked one of the village elders.

The next year of Xaros life was spent mainly inside as new comer that referred to them self’s as the bearers of light or key blade wielders descended on the once humble world in an attempt to fend off the in coming darkness, but it was not enough as the youth had opened a path for the heartless in their countless numbers to enter the world. At the age of Twelve Xaros watched his world lose it’s hearts as he was carried to another world by one of the so-called Bearers of light.

Search For The Light

The young Boy awoke in a small hut on destiny Island where the key blade wielder had left him with a kind caring elderly couple. Due to the shock Xaros had suffered and the image of his world cover in darkness burned into his mind, he had become quite and preferred to isolate him self from other people. As Xaros matured through the next few years of his live, he slowly became more out going and made multiple trips to the outside world. It was during one of these outings that he met a brother and sister pair that had also lost their world to the darkness.

The three quickly became friends and decided that would teach each other to fend for them-self’s so that one day they could leave Destiny Island and seek out the key blade wielders in hope of restoring their home worlds. So over the next three years Xaros and his friends learned how to fight and Xaros secretly also taught himself to summon and control the demons that plagued his former home, (in truth the demons were actually Heartless and nobodies).

After the three hard years of training had ended, the trio quickly said their good byes to the Island that they had called their home for so long and began to hitch hike from world as they gathered allies and searched for the key blade wielders. Through Dealing with all these different kinds of people, Xaros developed his relaxed and calm personality. The group eventually found some Key blade wielders and pleaded their to the bears of light, but to no avail.

Confused about the key blade wielders answer Xaros, journeyed with a group of ten or so to his home world and once there he summoned an army of heartless and began attempt to attack the creatures that infested the world that he loved so much. Though to Xaros’s surprise he was unable to control the heartless in a place where the darkness was so strong and the heartless turned and attacked him and his comrades .

Time as a nobody

Due to the fact that at the moment Xaros’s heart fell into to darkness, his heart was weak, he was reborn as a simple nobody. As a nobody Xaros served under a member of the Neo-organization, until during a mission he found himself drawn to a heartless, Xaros disobeyed orders and attacked and eventually consumed the heartless that was if fact his other half. Xaros then returned to the World the never was wearing his former masters robe and once there he abandoned his former name of Saro and replaced it with Xaros.

Alignment: Evil/ Neo-organization (his alignment is not cement, meaning it could change.)

Last edited by Xaros on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Dothackhackers.forumotion.net
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:04 am

Um a new pic would be nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ace Ryunoske
4th Neutral
Ace Ryunoske

Money : 664

PostSubject: Re: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 am

He's short. I laugh at him. And, now I am done.~
Back to top Go down
The Impure
6th Neo-Organization; The Puppet Master

Money : 140

PostSubject: Re: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Fixed the picture, (It's just my luck that the pictures hosting runs out the day I use it.)
Back to top Go down
http://Dothackhackers.forumotion.net
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm

I really like your posting style. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

PostSubject: Re: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 am

I second the approval, and now this topic is all sacred as I have given my good will to the topic and character ... just kidding.

Welcome to the forums, new organization member! I am the mastermind behind the Neo-Organization, Xarin - RainX, 150 or more years of age and servent to the previous organization.

I am your superior(not really), and our plan of the organization will be PMed to all members soon.

Just kidding.(about teh superior thing) Enjoy your time on this forum, and I look forward to raeding your posts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xaros, the demon puppet master   Xaros, the demon puppet master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xaros, the demon puppet master
Page 1 of 1