Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fight, anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarion
9th Neo-Organization-Xarion Of The Northern Winds
Xarion

Money : 211

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:49 am

Xarion walks into the ruined village with Freki and Geri walking slowly behind. He stops in the center ad flexes his wings, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

Money : 542

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 am

Naraca is seen in the distance walking forward with his gilgamesh gauntlets and greaves firmly tightened around his fore arms and shins. Naraca looks forward seeing Xarionin the distance looking quite flashly, someone that a person almost blind would notice.

HEY!!!!

Naraca yelled out loud to Xarion hoping he would notice

I'll fight ya

Naraca continued to walk towards Xarion since he was still a ways away
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Xarion doesn't turn in Narca's direction but seems to smile slightly, he lifts up his arm as six portals appear around Naraca and six reavers jump out of them, sythes flashing in the light. Xarion turns to Naraca and unsheathes his blade, "fight me, human" he says simply.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Axis walked into the ruined village and just looked at the destruction. He then realized that this was a village of heartless, so he didn't care much. Meow. Lynx jumped on his shoulder and then they looked at there opponents. Axis smiled at the fact that he would fight two very brave and strong people, but he knew that they would last long. His nerves were calm and he could feel the wind going through his hair and just blowing it to the south. He felt very strong and he could tell that the two of them had great power.

Alright then, which should I try and beat first? He yelled. He then got out his keyblades and was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Xarion turns to the keyblade wielder, showing no emotion but staring intently at the weapons. "Greetings keyblade warrior" he says, turning his whole body away from Naraca.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 am

Naraca was walking towards Xarion when Naraca was suddenly taken by surprise by the reavers. However Naraca did hear the portals forming giving Naraca a split second to react. Taking this time Naraca quickly turned around and toke a firm hold of the sharp scyth and since Naraca's Gilgamesh gauntlets also covered his hands like hard steel gloves Naraca was able to grab the blade with no harm done to his hand. Naraca then quickly put up his left arm (since his right hand grabed the sycth) and blocked the incoming blade with his gauntlet making the loud sound of metal smashing agaisht metal. Naraca then quickly, with great strength tossed the reaver aside like it was a toy.

Naraca qucikly jumped backward narrowly dodgeing the other incoming reavers that tryed to cut Naraca.

jeez...I gotta remember to always keep my guard up regardless of how things may seem

Naraca dident pay attention to Axis who just came by since Naraca saw that Xarion wasent paying attention to him therefore giving Naraca the chance the get a good first strike

Naraca ran straight towards Xarion running at 20 miles an hour with help from the Gilgamesh Greaves. Naraca then jumped forward diving towards Xarion in an appemted to do a classic football tackle straight for Xarion hopefully taking him down.
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Xarion hears it and smiles, ducking and turning his body to the left, he aims his blade at Naraca's stomach, knowing at the momentum he was going he cannot slow down. Xarion thrusts the blade at Naraca, trying to impale him and throw him over his head.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am

Naraca figured that doing such an amatuer move to a member of the Neo-Organization wouldnet work one bit so Naraca exepected a counter attack so Naraca quickly lifted his left arm up grabbing the blade and holding it tightly.

Naraca rolled the landing while still holding onto the blade trying to flip Xarion in the process of rolling the jump
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:31 pm

a reaper grabs Naraca, stopping his roll as two more appear, slashing at him with their scythes.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Naraca looks behind him at the incoming reavers and his eyes narrow. Naraca quickly gets up sidesteping and dodging one of the sycthes. However as the blades whizzes past Naraca face he suddenly extends his left arm grabbing the stick thats the users hands go on. Naraca then quickly pulls it away from the reaver also doing a hard right sidekick to kick the reaver away. Naraca then quickly ducks down dodging the second sycthe that almost cut his head clean off. Naraca quickly retaliates by putting his right hand on the sycthe and swinging the sycthe horizantally stabbing the reaver.

hehe...If YOUR goign to cower behind these things and not fight me...

Naraca looks at Xarion as Naraca says those words with a small laugh. Naraca then pulls then sycthe out of the reaver throwing it away in the process.

then you can just run away. Throwing these nobodys at me indicates that your not so good a close quarters combat.

Naraca says insulting Xarion while slowly walking towards him in a menacing way
Back to top Go down
Xarion
Xarion

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Xarion laughs, standing his ground and pulling out his blade. Not so good, aren't I? he chuckles, taking a defensive position, No, i merely prefer to make the odds in my favor before confronting my enemy...face to face.
Back to top Go down
Naraca

Naraca

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 am

Naraca looked at the blade then back at Xarions eyes

i hope your ready. Cause I would hate for this to end quickly.

Naraca then ran towards Xarion until getting face to face with Xarion then Naraca quickly threw a hard right jab straight for Xarions face in attempt to knock him right off his feet with one punch. However Naraca was alos waiting for a possible counter since Naraca's real belifs were that Xarion was actually quite good at close combat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fight, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fight, anyone?   fight, anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fight, anyone?
Page 1 of 1