Into Certain Death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Axis was happy to hear that he was welcomed to join the journey to get Zio's powers back. He felt the power of the heartless and of his staff getting close. He knew that things were going to be tight getting this staff back. So what is the plan to get your staff back? I mean we just can't run in there and just try and slaughter. There is a heartless named Gohlusk. He will beat the crap out of both of you if you even get close. He was still walking with the two and had his keyblade in one hand.

He heard noises and other sounds, yet they were far from where they were. The ghost and ghouls were around Halloween town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Zio looked around. He was almost bored. "This monster I'm after isn't any normal heartless, if it was, it would have killed me when it took my staff. This monster is impervious to my powers and I fear I need to learn a barriar breaking spell. I need to get through here and find out where one may be available..." Zio looked right into Axis's eyes. "A keyblade is not sufficient as a breaker. Kaijin tried all of his powers but his Limit Break and that probably wouldn't work either." He looked over at Kaijin and back at Axis. "I fear that there may be only one place that I could find a spell like such. It may be in the Beauty and the Beast's castle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:15 am

He looked at the young boy and nodded his head. He knew that this would be important to get his magic and powers back. Axis felt as if the young boy had a little bit more power than just what meets the eye. He could tell by the look of him that he had great power and potential that he could have as a mage. Axis brushed his hair out of his face and then looked down at Zio.

Alright, we will go to Beauty and the Beast. I will get us there by transporting us across the worlds. There is one thing you must know. Kaijin, you must not travel with us. It is much too dangerous, so I say good bye to you and hope you have a good life. Axis looked at Kaijin and he nodded. Kaijin then disappeared into the shadows, with out a sound made. Axis felt as if he left a loyal friend and comrade down; however, he knew that the two of them have to get to the beauty and beast.

Alright Zio, are you ready to go? They then transported to the castle.

=====>Continued to Beauty and the Beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   

Back to top Go down

Into Certain Death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2