Share | 

Into Certain Death

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Money : 1492

PostSubject: Into Certain Death   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh crap... thought Zio as he passed though the portal. This was the last place he wanted to end up without his War Staff. He was in a nest of Heartless. There were heartless everywhere. Zio wanted to go back but he knew that he had to continue.

(short opening)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Kaijin was resting atop a building, his legs dangling from the edge. Heartless swarmed around his body and observed it, confused if the man was alive or not. In a flash of light, the beings dispersed in wisps of darkness and floating pink hearts, revealing Ulitmate Kingdom dangling from his hand. With a loud yawn, he rose, getting to a sitting position and observing the area; which was practically swimming with heartless. Upon spotting Zio, he flips off the roof and lands next to the boy, placing a hand on his head.

"Yo."
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 am

A touch landed on his head. "Wahh!!" he blurted as he stumbled away and turned. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I'm defensless here, I might accidentally kill you with my limit break!" he covered his mouth after he said it. He shouldn't have told the man of his limit break. "Don't tell anyone I have one though, please, it is extremely agonizing to use, and I have demonstrating it. I've done it like four times before and I hate it so much." he pleaded Kaijin. "I won't show you it because I need to be able to do things to live in this nest... Hang on, you have a Keyblade, do have a limit break right?"
he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 am

Watching in veiled amusement as Zio freaked out, he caught the words 'Limit Break.' Kaijin allowed a smile to quirk at his lips as it seemed the age for such skills was getting lower and lower. When the question of his own Limit Break appeared, the man nodded. "I do. It wouldn't kill me if I demonstrated it, but I rather not." Rising from his crouch, the enigma started walking forward, drawing the attention of the heartless mob.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:45 am

Zio wanted to stop this guy from his Heartless slaying spree but he was helpless. He was trying to recall a spell. Any spell. But none came to him. He was stressed. The Shadows all charged right for Kaijin. Zio wondered if he could take them all. There were like 20 of them. Most were berserkers, the most complicted to deal with at close range. That is just unfair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:23 am

Kaijin leaped into action at the same time as the Shadows, catching one by the head and swinging it into a another crowd of the berserkers. He clashed blades with another Berserker, and a stylish flip along with a slash, split it open as the enigma grabbed it's weapon and tore into the crowd. He spun around a dog pile attempt and stabbed straight through them, all of the creatures flying away. Gathering magic into Ultimate Kingdom and using a another heartless as a stepping stone, he twirled the air. "Dark Blizzaga." A pure obsidian snowflake descended upon one of the Neo-shadows, who peered at it curiously, than froze solid in a cube of ice.

Then Heck broke loose as Kaijin descended on the ground; The heartless swarmed the man, only to get frozen or burned to a crisp. Spells were flying all over the place, lightning engulfing them, gravity slammed them into the ground, magnets drew them as they were sliced up, it was madness. Once the last heartless faded, the enigma let out a large breath of relief, the keyblade vanishing as he tucked his hands away, smiling at Zio.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 am

Zio's jaw dropped in amazement, he had never seen such a feat. But over his amazement he felt, anger. "Dude do you have a death wish or something!? All of those shadows versus one you!? That would have been slaughter if it were anyone without a keyblade!" he scolded out of instinct. His head dropped. "...Meh, why do I care? You keybladers are all the same nowadays. Obsessed with testing your power." he turned and scoffed.

A heartless leapt at Zio, and was already too close for Kaijin to intervene. He suddenly recalled a spell. He put out his arm and light began to cluster into a ball. He fired it when it was about 7 inches in inner radius. It exploded and the light dissippitated the heartless. As a heart floated into the air Zio had an idea. He jumped up and grabbed it with his right arm. The heart turned into a soul and bound to Zio's hand, and then turned blue.

Zio turned to Kaijin, "A temporary self defense weapon, is what this is." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Whistling at the display, he nodded. "I wasn't testing my power though. We needed to get through, and I made a path." Kaijin observed the heart on Zio's hand. It was interesting to say the least. Looking around, the man spotted a pathway leading somewhere else. Gesturing to Zio, he pointed that way.

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Zio then thought about it. He was over-reacting a lot lately. He didn't like the Keybladers too much, he guessed. He was going to have to build a tolerance for this guy. He almost grimaced. He had to force a smile and said, "Yeah, let's go" and he began to walk on. He stopped... it was an all out territory war between the Heartless and the Nobodies. "Kai... are you sure you don't want to use your Limit Break?" he practically moaned. There were hundreds, maybe thousands, fighting eachother. with Zio and Kaijin being humans, that was not good news. For Zio at least it wasn't.

"It is war!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Kaijin watched the slaughter between Heartless and Nobodies, noting with interesting how some of them were fighting. Hearing Zio's words, he considered it, hopefully there wasn't anything powerful enough that he might need it beyond this. "Alright." The enigma stated, removing his blindfold and handing it to the boy. Kaijin gestured for Zio to step back, Ultimate Kingdom appearing in hand. The keyblade was charged with magic as a glowing circle was traced in the ground, which Kaijin stepped on.

Darkness began to engulf the keyblader as his hair lengthened to around shoulder-length and brown iris grew in his retina. The colors on Ultimate Kingdom inverted from gold and silver to red and black respectively. In addition a second keyblade formed in his right hand, and with that, the transformation is complete. Kaijin watched all the enemies, who were eyeing him carefully. "End." He exclaimed, charging forward and blasting a whole mob of them down as the enigma started slicing down the others.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Zio watched with an intrest, while holding the blindfold handed to him. He watched as this guy gave a reenactment of the Great Maw. This man's combat skills were impressive, and his hair grew, it looked cool. However even with this destructive power there were a few powerful ones that saw it coming. These ones were huge. And since Kaijin was out of juice and these large ones were still alive. He ran at a heartless that looked like the guardian of the Traverse Town keyhole, from what he had studied. But before he could charge his spell he was knocked away. He got up and looked around. He was surrounded. Each one of these was a boss level Heartless. They simultaniously brought down their fists. Zio put up his arms to try to defend. And his heart became a giant shield. He looked around the enemies. They all looked surprised.

Zio knew that he had little choice. "Kai! When I am finished with these guys, help me around and protect me. I won't be able to fight for a while." he pleaded kindly.

Zio opened his eyes, and the pentagrams were shown in his iris's. "Activating Limit Break." he said emotionlessly. He lost all feeling in his body. He raised his arm and brought it down. Loads of electricity came down and shocked the giant Heartless. He repeated that five times. "Eruption!" he said with a godly multi-voice.

He rose his arms and his skin turned red like a demon. Lava burst from the ground and burned the Heartless lords. But they somehow lived. So Zio knew he had to finish it up. He spun around and said in his godly voice, "Diamond Dust!" A wind blew around Zio and had huge chunks of ice in it. The ice smashed into all of the heartless. They froze into giant statues.

It was time to finish this up. He rose up into the air. And called down a storm of meteors while shouting, "ARMAGEDDON!" All of the ice shattered. The heartless with it. Their hearts floated up into the air.

Zio fell to the ground head first without so much as a grunt. "That was my limit break... now I have to wait to be able to hear, see, or feel again. Sorry but the combat is all you for a while Kai." he said, unable to hear what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

While he was cutting up the lackey heartless and nobodies, Kaijin witnessed Zio's display of power. His magic was on a whole another level than anything I've seen before. After slicing down the last enemy, his limit break faded. After his normal appearance returned, Kaijin grabbed his blindfold and tied it back on, hefting Zio over his shoulder and walking into a door to what seemed to be a lab.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Zio had no idea what was happening, he was blind, deaf, and his nerves were all shut down. He was lucky he could still think.

(OOC: I have to wait ten posts for him to be able to see hear or feel, soory I'll be short posting for a while. That was two.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 pm

(OOC: Alright, I suppose I can wing this for ten posts)

Kaijin looked around and saw no one there, so placing Zio in a seat, the enigma sat in a empty chair and waited. A rumbling noise from outside was getting louder by the second, but he decided to ignore it until Zio was better.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Zio still couldn't see or hear where he was, but he was getting a little feeling back already. He mumbled something since he couldn't hear himself, "Sorry for being troublesome" He didn't expect himself to be heard.

(Four posts so far)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Sitting in a rather comfortable silence, Kaijin was surprised to hear Zio speak, apologizing for something. He didn't bother answering, as the mage wouldn't hear the words, but didn't think he was troublesome. I just wish he gave me a warning before I started attacking them, could have saved us both time.

(OOC: Any idea where should we go after this place, or do we find the boss heartless there?)
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Zio was starting to be able to see very, very blurry images. Everything was sorta' blending. He was looking around and plainly saw a silvery white color. Except for a spot of blackish blur. He assumed it was Kaijin's short hair. Maybe a part of his blindfold too. He thought to himself. That hurt like crap, my innards are still spinning from the Armageddon. He could feel a little clearer.

(6 Posts so far. The next place should be someplace brighter, but is still dark. Beauty and the Beast Castle should do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:30 am

The man noticed Zio looking around, which seemed mean that his sight was back, somewhat. Stretching his senses, Kaijin couldn't sense anymore signatures of darkness, so it seemed like they would have to go to another world to find it. "Time to head out Zio, you ready?" Muttered the enigma, opening a rather downsized portal of darkness, small to the point where even the mage would have to crouch to get through. His powers haven't recovered from the limit break, but they should be enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Zio's sight was a bit less blurry now, not good enough yet... he tried to see if he could cast a spell. He put out his palm and tried to charge light. A little bit and, poof! it mildly burst in his hand. He had most of his feeling back so it sparked a little. He was hearing decently too. "Yeah, I should be ready for another fight by the time it comes. Just one more minute should do." he replied to Kaijin. His sight was clearing up pretty well, and all he had to worry about now were his spells.

(That is 8 for kids at home who have been counting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 am

Nodding at the answer, he sat a little longer, his arms folded over his chest while waiting. Kaijin was never any good at being patient, but there is a first time for everything.

(Short. I'm sure they have been.)
Back to top Go down
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 pm

All of his senses were nice and ready to go. Zio stood up and almost exclaimed, "I'm ready, at last!" he practically charged for the door, but then stopped at the frame and turned around. "I don't like what I see out there... I may have left one behind and it looks tough. I think it is an intellegent heartless of some sort, my magic as it is won't do. Are you up for one more heartless before we search this place." As the beast walked, the ground cracked, it was huge!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Rolling his neck, the keyblader nodded, hopping to his feet and heading for the door. With Ultimate Kingdom in hand, he pushed it open and stepped outside, pointing the tip of the weapon out at anything that moves.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Axis walked around Halloween town. His skin started to get goose bumps. His nose started to smell the heartless, yet he could also feel the power of two very strong people. His hair blew in the wind and his keyblades came to his hands. His body was chilled and his mind was set on his mission. Fateless took another route and I don't think he is alive, Ameruth hasn't shown up for the battle since the meeting, and Harfang deiced to leave the worlds and run from his problems. His head was spinning with ideas of what to do. He has been waiting for Aeon and his group to contact him, yet he felt that Aeon had given up on the keybladers. Why was I chosen to do this? This is not what I wanted to do with my life. I know that I can survive without this power.

He heard two men talking and he turned around. His feat moved fast and he got ready to strike. He saw nothing and then looked into behind the corner. He saw nothing, but he still heard voices coming around another area. He saw the keyblader and the young boy charging at the door. WAIT! Axis yelled to the men and then ran toward the two men.

My name is Axis. I wish to help you two defeat the heartless. I am the vice captain of the keybladers, and I have the power to kill off these heartless. He looked at the little boy with a staff. He looked at Kaijin and then saw the keyblade in his hand. He then offered his hand in an offer to shake. We keybladers need to stay together. I have the perfect plan to defeat the heartless, yet I want to follow you two and help kill off this heartless. This is what I have been waiting for. Axis then got out his main keyblade in his left hand. He was still waiting for the shake from the other keyblader. He looked hesatent and then Axis was concerend that he maybe didn't trust the man.

He heard a shake at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 pm

(OOC: In case you forgot, Zio, lost his staff. Sorry)

Zio looked at the other man with a Keyblade. "Agh! Not another one!" Zio snarled, "How many are there of you guys? I'm going to be rubbed off on!" Zio then remembered the matter at hand. "If you can survive helping me and Kai here, you can help my venture," he sucked in disgustedly as he said it. "Sorry, I don't really like Keybladers that much, I'll work with them, but I was just getting used to this guy's bored stare." He looked at the two of them and sighed. He had to do what he had to do he supposed.

He walked out the door almost as if dissappointed with his odds here. They were too good. Two Keybladers and a Mage. If that wouldn't get his powers back than nothing would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:22 am

Scratching his head, Kaijin shook the other man's hand, chuckling at Zio's outburst. With a nod to the keyblader, he explained. "As you heard, my friend isn't too fond of keybladers. So our partnership is built on the fact that I'm pretty strong, and can help him in getting his powers back. Otherwise he'd blast me." The enigma finished his speech with a clearing of his throat and followed behind the mage, leaning Ultimate Kingdom on his shoulder. With a lazy stride, he looked around outside, which should be impossible because of the blindness, but the man had his ways.

(OOC: Bah, Short.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Certain Death   

Back to top Go down

Into Certain Death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next