Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something that should be added.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

Money : 1492

Something that should be added. Empty
PostSubject: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm

I think that there should be a team singn up area where two people can sign up to become a team, so when they are in the same topic, they get a substantial power boost about 5 levels to any are (attack/defense/magic), and a second limit break that they can only use when with eachother in the same area, battling. However, as a catch, they should only be allowed one team, so that they can't stack up their limit breaks. And if they break the union they can't make another without a strict mod approval template PM(them begging for mercy on their soul) on why they should be allowed. Which will irritate most mods so they most likely won't get another team. IT IS ENGENIUS!
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:36 pm

I like this....
I will talk to the other admins.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Leader of the Eternal Keys
Aeon

Money : 787

PostSubject: Re: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 pm

I like it I will be making several new templates and discuss several topics with my admins in the following week. Just for the record no one gets to call Trinity as a Limit Break move you got that.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:11 am

Perfectly fine with that Aeon
Back to top Go down
Daedran
Leader of the Neutral
Daedran

Money : 703

PostSubject: Re: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 am

I do like the idea of being put into teams, since it seems like some people are going to be working together for some time.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsunlocke.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Zio Arma

Zio Arma

PostSubject: Re: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Not being put in teams, building a team with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that should be added.   Something that should be added. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something that should be added.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked  :: Rules and Regulations :: Help Desk-
Jump to: