Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silent Enigma.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Silent Enigma. Empty
PostSubject: The Silent Enigma.   The Silent Enigma. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:40 am

Name: Kaijin. (Name means Mysterious Person.)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Occasionally wears a hooded black cloak.

Alignment: Neutral - Uses Darkness as a preferred choice.

Bio: Kaijin was born in Port Royal, where he was spent most of his life in a orphanage, stealing, or simply thinking in a corner. Upon turning 12 and going to sleep that night, he was led to the Station of Serenity, where he chose the Dream Sword and Dream Rod, while giving up the Dream Shield, gaining the Keyblade along with skill in Offense and Magic. At the Station of Calling in the dream after that, he learned about the Nobody and Heartless, and was rushed into the Station of Awakening, where Kaijin confronted a cloaked figure that appeared to be the same height, 5'10, as himself. After a fierce and rather narrow duel where the person seemed to have the double the amount of skill in everything Kaijin did and managed to blind him, the boy emerged victory and was victorious, swallowed by darkness afterward, but he managed to suppress it and wield the darkness as his own. He now spends his days trying to find a way to another world and practicing to expand the other senses to make up for his lack of sight.

Keyblader: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

The Silent Enigma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Enigma.   The Silent Enigma. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:47 pm

My good sir, this is not 4chan, 7chan, or any other CHAN. Your character sheet was a bit of enigma to me for I had no idea whether or not another admin was going to take responsibility to look over your sheet.

Sadly, no one has, so you have the honor of getting chewed up by me.

Anyhow, enough about that, I say this is a well-written Character Sheet actually. Everything matches up, the image is all right, the alignment ... hm fine.

You bio is nicely written ... there's just a few awkward moments of incorrect grammar. But hey, everyone makes mistakes.

You, sir, have just been APPROVED
Back to top Go down

The Silent Enigma.
Page 1 of 1