Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fateless no more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

Fateless no more Empty
PostSubject: Fateless no more   Fateless no more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Abrum takes off his gloves, and sets them on the paper covered desk before examining his tattoos. "I see that you don't feel the need to clean for me when i come." Abrum said, smiling "you know i would like a little more warning next time you decide to pull me through one of those damned things." Abrum stood up and slid on his gloves before tightening them.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

Fateless no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fateless no more   Fateless no more Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 pm

"Who are you andwhy have you brought me here".Fateless looks around the room for an escape.Unfortunately one of the men was blocking his path."whoever you are get out of my way" Fateless says as he goes to draw Guillotine.Dam i left it back at that Building he thought as he stood in a battle stance ready for whatever they could throw at him.

OOC:Rest in peace M.J.

God bless your soul

Nothing but Respect, FATELESS
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

Fateless no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fateless no more   Fateless no more Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 am

ooc we still havent grabbed you yet Fateless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fateless no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fateless no more   Fateless no more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fateless no more
Page 1 of 1