Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

Money : 596

Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Empty
PostSubject: Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia   Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Ameruth walks out of the forest and into the gras that grew up to his waist and looks around he sees the shiny tip of a blue keyblade and calls out to the man in the clothes that seemed to hot for this day why hello young blader i realize you're new but i won't take it easy on you i already know the power of the keyblade. He said this and looked down at the place where he still had a scar from that blated Axis' keyblade.
Back to top Go down
intonesia
4th Rank- High Vice Captain of The Eternal Keys

Money : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia   Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Intonesia looked up and saw a man with hate in his eyes and said WHAT IS YOUR NAME[/i] intonesia gripped his keyblade and held it up ready for the fight. Intonesia didint know why this guy was mad but through his eyes and saw a scar. Intonesia didint know what he was feeling but intonesa was ready
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia   Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:43 pm

"I don't think you understand i'm gonna have fun and i hope you do too." Ameruth raised his blade and laid it on his sholder. "The name's ameruth by the way what's yours."
Back to top Go down
intonesia
4th Rank- High Vice Captain of The Eternal Keys

Money : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia   Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 pm

The name is intonesia and yes im going to have some fun oh and nice squirell as Intonesia looked at his murky hiding in the bush and then Intonesia chraged slashing at amureth at the heart
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia   Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:01 am

Ameruth jumped to the side and lunged his blade at intonesia's hand "i'm going to need that you know i don't wnat to be a heartless they're kinda stupid." Ameruth rolls out from underneath intonesia and puts his sword in the glint from the sun shining a faint green light into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia   Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ameruth VS the little one Intonesia
Page 1 of 1