Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abrum vs the admin Axis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

Abrum vs the admin Axis Empty
PostSubject: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 am

Abrum walks into the clearing his cloak flapping a little in the wind he draws soul's grace and sticks it in the ground pops his neack and knuckles and says "well now its time to have a little fun but i dont know exactly how im gonna stop from hurting this guy he is a 'good guy'" he picks souls grace up sits down sets it across his lap and waits.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 am

Axis arrived getting the request to meet Abrum for a little fight. His body was relaxed and he was ready to fight the man. He got his keyblade out and then yelled across the room to the man. Hey, Abrum it was nice of you to invite me here today. I mean it will be nice to kill another Keykiller. Lynx then jumped out of the bag and hissed at the man. You and your stupid gang will die. This will be the last thing that you will do to the Keybladers that will hurt us and to all of the other worlds. He then started to run and then ran past Abrum and then attempted to stab him in the back. The pain of this would cause a short pass out and a few seconds of immobilization if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 am

Abrum imediatley dropped to the ground rolled off to the side and slashed at Axis' heels
HA kill another? now i don't believe you're that good Axis. by this time abrum was standing and had his sword ready to block if it needed to happen. What happened to the sudlty of being a good guy you know it seems that people like to attack when other people aren't paying attention. Or are you just scared of what would happen if you didn't go on the defensive?
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 am

Axis saw the slash coming and then hopped on the back of Abrum and then went into the air. He then did a flip in the air and then landed on his feat. Axis then smiled and then got ready to strike. You honestly think that you can beat the second best keyblader?!?! This is a rank that, if you tried, you could never get. This took my 5 years to get and I have more experience than you will ever have. He then jumped in the air and then landed on the ground. A rock shield came up and encased him. 10 Zombie keybladers then came up and charged at Abrum slashing at him from left, right, and even some were jumping in the air.

MP: 50
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 am

Abrum saw the zombies and slashed about three of them down took a few blows from the blunt end of a couple of the keyblades and jumped threw the crowd of zombies kiling two more. He then looked at Axis' "bubble" And yelled you cheating bastard i will kill you and many more keybladers but you just pissed me off so your first. He started chanelling his energy through the Soul's Grace and started slashing at more of the damned souls attempting to free them from this damned world and free them from the control of the keyblader named Axis.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 am

Axis then broke the shield and then still controlled the Zombies. Axis then looked at Abrum. That is a little cruel isn't it? Calling me a cheating bastard. I don't usual result to this crap, but you are the kind of person that I must result to more than just a fight. This will end in death for you. Axis felt as if he had just been treated as a low like person, but it didn't bother him because he knew that these members are just the most rotten pices of trash. Axis just watched his Zombies attack again one by one.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 am

Abrum's sword starts to billow off puffs of smoke and he starts to slice off the limbs of the zombies he watched as the broken limbs started to freeze where they had been cut off. jeese i hate doing this but i guess thats what needs to be done. "Well when i invited you to this fight i didn't think you wouldn't be fighting for yourself." He said as he started slicing off two of the zombies' heads.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Axis flipped his hair and then got ready with his keyblade to strike the man and was ready to end this fight. His palms were sweaty and he was nervous. He had two Zombies left and then he saw them disappear. Well, I am ready for anything that this little ... can throw at me. This won't be hard. Axis thought out his plan and then was ready to strike, after some talking to the enemy. So, not fight for myself you say? Well, you have no idea of what you have been doing to me all along. The whole time I have been waiting to figure out what to do!

Axis then jumped and stayed in the air and then got his two keyblades and then attacked. He threw his one of his keyblades at Abrum. Even if he dogged it I will still be able to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Abrum figured that this bastard had something up his sleve so when he started talking Abrum whispered "Raikouga Dragon Emporer" and his body started to cover in electricity the nonce Axis had thrown his keyblade disarming himself quite nicely Abrum slashed it out of the air nd waited for Axis strike. As soon as these words had formed in Abrum had the strike was there and Axis had fallen into the trap Abrum was blown back by the force of the blow taking a slash in the shoulder but because axis was holding his metal sword he got shocked just as if Abrum had done it himself Abrum lifted his sword and ran at AXis full force attempting to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Axis was still in the air and was falling very slowly to the ground. He saw the keyblade hit Abrum's weapon. Axis smiled and then saw him glowing with electricity. He then felt his keyblade sending a shock through his body. His hand started to tremble and then he felt the electricity coming through his body. He looked down and then his eyes dilated and he had no feeling in his left hand. Axis fell to the ground. Fire come to ME!!! Axis yelled this and the fire fox spell came out and then launched toward Abrum just as he ran and was striking at Axis. Axis then jumped out of the way of the strike. He then ran and then got his other keyblade back. He then watched his foxes attack the enemy.

95MP

Because of the mp gain of 30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abrum vs the admin Axis   Abrum vs the admin Axis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abrum vs the admin Axis
Page 1 of 1