Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarin
Leader of the Neo-Organization; The Tempest Master

Money : 803

TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Empty
PostSubject: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Xarin, in his new black organization cloak, couldn't help but scowl at his surroundings.

The Great Maw of Hollow Bast-, no Radiant Garden.

"Feh, what a disgusting name ... can't believe that it was the real one" he thought bitterly as he surmised his surroundings, peering around and viewing the tall rocks mountain-like plateu of stone that rose around the lowered area.

This was the place where 1000 heartless had congregated, now it was completely barren and empty ... surrounded by walls of stone, and filled with nothing. A good place for peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

Money : 446

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Abrum jumps through the trees with great speed, his sword gleaming blue.hello im Abrum and probably the only evil person in this set of worlds who isnt orginization. hmm more orginization what witless bastards.
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

Money : 560

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 pm

you must be Xarin Fateless says as he slowly walks twards Abrum.hickory dickory dock, your corpse will be the clock, my scythe will slash, your blood will splash, and i shall stand and mock.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

Money : 1053

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Mykail sits on the edge of a cliff looking over the spot where a guy named Sora had supposedly killed a thousand heartless. "I could totally kill more than that...." he says to himself as he lets himself drop and he runs down the side of the cliff. He pushes off and lands on his feet gracefully. As the dust clears he sees the scythe weilding weirdo, and a guy in a black cloak with another guy with a blue sword by him. He jogs over there and smiles, "Where is the party at? And why wasn't I invited?" he says looking around.
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 am

OOC: Not a big issue, but could you guys try adding quotation marks to dialogue and speech? It's easier for me to read, and thus I could potentially post faster if we're ever on at the same time.

IC: The organization member's eyes twitched slightly, his hood hiding his expressions all the while as he fumed.

These IGNORANT ... god-damned good for nothing ... all he wanted was some PEACE, but nooooooo ... he had to be harrassed. He had to be found, while trying to gather his thoughts and be disrupted, insulted, dismissed ... looked down upon.

"Oh that ... is ... it! I don't care who the **** they are, they're dead!" he mentally snapped, but his body's actions betrayed his true emotions. He calmly pulled the black hood that covered his face from sight, to show a long black-haired adult whose facial expressions seemed to be similar to that of the former Organization leader Xemnas. But his face, also, was nothing like that former leader. Despite the bubbling anger that built up inside him, he kept a calm outside appearance and calmly spoke.

"Hello ... all of you. May I ask as to why, in the name of all that exists, you must come here to this wretched and desolate place? And more specifically, come and bother me?" his voice dropped in tone, acquring a darker and deeper sound as he glared hatefully at these newcomers. The air suddenly started to crackle, as electric streams began to gather around ... caused by the hatred that was welling upin Xarin. But his expression softened for a moment, and he looked at the individuals who had come to him, three altogether.

"No matter. I usually don't like explanations. I do, however, would like to know all of your names." he nodded his head with a bit of solemn approval to Abrum, as he spoke his next words ... proceeding to to then look at the other two who had arrived. "Thank you, Abrum. As you can no doubt infer from what he has said, I am Xarin. Now, you two. Would you be kind enough as to share your own names?"

All the while, as he spoke, metal wires seemed to be coming to life. On his wrists and arms, hidden by his sleeve, the wires that had been wrapped about began to unwind and slowly fall to the ground. Slowly, a small pile of black material(at least it would seem to anyone who saw it) collected beneath his arms. Xarin's hands remained unclenched, but he would be ready to channel electricity all around him to magnitize his wires and make use of them to electrocute his enemies, should the opportunity arise.

OOC: I am a paragraph poster, that's just my style. No need to try to keep up with me in length, as my posts will be consistently longer than anything you can pull out.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:11 am

Abrum looked back at Xarin "Actually Xarin I think the idiot over there was talking to me I believe he's slow if you know what I mean. [to Fateless]Im Abrum you idiot not Xarin,thats him [pointing at Xarin]. [to Harfang]Oh and whatever your name is we didn't call you for the 'party' because you aren't one of my favorite people to be around." As he was talking to everyone there he started to let loose a little of his power so blueish smoke started to billow from the bottom of his cloak. After unleashing some of his built up power Abrum drew his sword underneath his cloak preparing for the inevitable fight that he was there for.Wow what a pathetic group of people and this place ha I can feel the damage done here by that asshole sora and his friends. this is gonna be a little harder than I thought but as long as I get to see and smell their blood when i cut them with my blade it doesnt matter to me.

occ: this[ ]will be my stage directions srry im kinda stuck in play mode (shakespeare)
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

"Here is how this fight is going to go, Abrum will end up fighting Xarin. And i will end up crushing Harfang's Weapons Just like Ameruth did."says Fateless as he points and laughs at Harfang.
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:20 am

Harfang slowly backs up and puts his hands up defensively. "Hey guys I never said I wanted to fight and besides.............I really don't wanna get by new claws broken already....I mean I don't know how hard mythrill is but, I don't wanna risk it.......sorry to bother you....." he says as he claps his hands together and a sonicboom erupts at the entire group. Harfang then runs away until he is a the bottom of the cliff once again and leans against it. "Damn is everyone always so freaking violent...." he says completely ignoring the fact that he just attacked a group of people he didn't know. Unless he counted Fateless as a person. Which he didn't, he was more of a walking book of rejected nursery rhymes.

MP(60/110)
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Xarin's eyebrows twitched slightly, as he kept a calm and placid look upon his face. Really, he was fuming at the stupidity of the one who had mistakenly called Abrum "Xarin", and was now makeing preposterous comments and boasts.

"No ... if you're all here. We fight each other, there is no one on one duels occuring ..." the nobody mulled aloud, so that the arrogant one would hear him.

But enough was enough, and just as Xarin decided to make his move ... the one who was addressed as "Harfang" made the first move. And created a sonic blast, but Xarin cheerily walked into the explosion ... happy that the fight was about to begin.

"Weapon mold ... katana!" he called out, still vaguely wondering WHY he would be announcing his techniques aloud ... but also justifying it by saying he didn't like sneak attacks. Upon his words, the coiled wires that had pooled at his feet were magnetically charged ... they rose forth and began to coil to form a physical shape. The titanium-alloy wires bound over each other, again and again ... layer after layer. Until at last, just as Xarin had said, two black katanas had been molded, but these were not mere hollow structures of the weapon. No, they were real metal swords that had been created from his artisrty.

"Thundaga!(MP Cost:30)" he muttered, summoning bolts of lightning from the sky. But instead of the usual manner of the spell, he called the lightning down to him ... and they struck the metal wired weapons that he held. Electricity coursed in the two swords and through Xarin's body, and thanks to the electrical force ... he no longer had to exert magnetic waves to control his own wires, they would now move gracefully at ease.

"Razor storm!" he called, an effortless incantation for summoning spears of shadow and metal. His wires created the spearheads, and at the speed of lightning itself, launched themselves at Harfang ... aiming to impale or wound him. There would be no easy dodging the spearheads, for the electrically charged metal weapons were specially designed to rush forth with the speed of the electricity that they held.

"Summon Lightning Shot(MP Cost:10 - reduced to 5 due to Thundaga)" he then said again, without a pause after launching the spears. A sphere of electrical energy gathered in his palm, which he then infused with the void of all Non-existant beings. He simply crushed the sphere, letting out a sudden discharge and electrical storm that swept out to fry Abrum and Fateless, as they were close by. There was no guarantee they would feel the full blast, but their range to him and the fact that this was an electric-based explosion meant they would feel something.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Abrum felt the blast but it was lessened by the billows of freezing cold blue smoke that was now flowing out of Abrum's open cloak and of course the distance. Abrum figured that now was the time to attack so he raised his arm and yelled "Blue Dragon Breath" A blue ball formed in his palm and shot out towards Xarin as he was destracted he then drew soul's grace and started running towards Xarin preparing soul's grace's tech.

Last edited by Abrum on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fateless

Fateless

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Fateless calls forth slow and spins it above his head.Creating a spiral of slow motion around him allowing him to dodge Xarin's attack."If thats the best you got, you will be the first to perish, he says to Xarin as runs strait at harfang.He then fuses Slow with GuillotineTaste my Fire Monarch once more, He says as he jumps into the air right in front of harfang, as he begins to spin and swing Guillotine rapidly, releasing Flaming copies of Gulliotine heading strait for harfang.

MP: 70/100

OOC:r either one of you going to pallidin
Back to top Go down
Harfang

Harfang

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Harfang curses as he sees the metal things coming at him from one direction and the fire slashes from the other. He then quickly jumps into the air, as his body becomes engulged in a grayish aura, and then pushes off the cliff wall behind him, with great force. The cables smash into the cliffside, embedding themselves deeply. He then spins like a drill bit straight into the oncoming fire slashes causing the fire to surroung him. He was now a flaming dart, heading straight at Xarin at a downwards angle adding to his speed as he came down.

Last edited by Harfang on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 pm

OOC: Fateless, your Slow scythe is still disapproved. Sorry

Xarin was mildly amused at this point, he had apparently misjudged the distance between himself and the one called Harfang. Thus his attack didn't quite have the intended effect he was hoping for ...

"Ah well, 'all's far in love and war' ..." he thought to himself, just as Abrum was rushing towards him ... preparing something. And about that point, Harfang was coming as well ... aiming to injure him too.

"Pity, if only I wasn't quintuple all your ages, I might have stood here like a dolt and let you hit me!" he lazily shouted out for all to hear, right before crouching ... as Abrum fired off his magic spell. Then, like a bolt, he sprung upward and was quite high up in the air, moments before Abrum's spell could strike him. It was here, in the sky, where he could prove his true lethality.

"Weapon Mold: Spears!!" he called out, as coils of metal wires sprung from within his billowing cloak. Slowly they melded, meshed, molded together ... coiling about like thread, while still having a razor sharp edge. A figure formed from the wires, a cylindrical shape ... then another ... and another ... and another, and yet one more. Until 6 spears were made, not the simple chunks of metal that were the points which he had flung at Harfang ... 6 lengthy spears were weaved and solidified about him. And this all occured within seconds, as he hovered slightly due to the momentum he had that was going against gravity.

He was much to high up to be caught, afterall his element 'storm' permitted him to command wind and lightning ... but he could not stay up there indefinetely. No, now that his weapons were made, the spears which he clasped three to a hand, he was ready to go on the offensive. But first, to energize them.

"Thunder!" (MP Cost:5) A golden lightning bolt, from the clear heavens, struck him once more ... electrifying his spears. And now, ready for combat, he braced himself for the fall. It was this point, after being struck by such force, that gravity took him plunging ... but no matter. He quickly landed onto the ground, keeping his eyes wide open for any attacks as he was falling and quickly repelling them with his spears if they came. Once he was on the ground, which took again, a few seconds, he judged the distance between him and all his enemies. Like the "Whirlwind Lancer", the Number 3 of the organization so long ago ... Xaldin, he lashed out with his lengthy spears in a spiral manner and leapt at his enemies. Becoming like a sort of top, that would threaten to slice them if they didn't move out of the way.

OOC:
Please keep in mind there is an MP regeneration rule. For everyone under 100 posts, you regain 5 MP every post. Don't forget that ^^. Soo ... 65 + 5 Regeneration - 5(Thunder) = 65/110 MP

P.S. If you don't understand this post, think it this way. I pull a Matrix, like Neo, and fly up into the sky ... make six spears, slam back into the ground and spin like a giant spiked top at Harfang and Abrum, which if you don't move you'll get sliced ... or electrocuted.

Last edited by Xarin on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Okay, guys, except Xarin, I have had it with the one-two line posts!!!! It is driving me mad!!! I am now making a limit for posting.
Back to top Go down
Xarin

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 pm

OOC: Hush you, Axis

And also, this is a PRACTICE fight. One-liners and GM moments can be forgiven as the intention of the fight is to IMPROVE one's RPing skill while providing the user something to DO.

So really, don't make such comments in this section, man.

EDIT: Abrum. I edited my post concerning your attack. My deepest apologies for reading over it in the first place
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrum

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Abrum frowned a little in dissapointment. "It's a shame you know i was expecting to hit you with that." said Abrum as he changed general direction and decided to harm fateless instead of Xarin and as he was doing this he prepared another speel in order t oharm Fateless to the brink of death knowing that he was as unprepared as any fo the new spell learned by Abrum. "Raikouga Dragon Emporer" Abrum yelled the spell and his hand started to glow through his glove to his sword,which was already able to freeze a wound once Soul's grace had left the skin, and the Soul's grace started to beem with elecricity preparing to shock and harm Fateless He sliced at his chest and landed a blow but Abrum couldn't keep his spell going forever so he cut the link to his magical resources deep within his mind, he was a little drained but Fateless had just recieved the shock of a lifetime and soon his wounds would be freezing over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)   TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOTAL FREE FOR ALL! (Open, kind of)
Page 1 of 1