Kingdom Hearts Unlocked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Unlocked

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the waking of Ameruth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

Money : 596

the waking of Ameruth Empty
PostSubject: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:03 am

ameruth sits up ah my head hurts he looks arround and mumbles whats goin on, where am I he stands up and wipes off the dirt and starts to look around the island hoping to see a person somwhere nearby
Back to top Go down
Axis
Vice-Leader of the Eternal Keys
Axis

Money : 2669

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Axis arrived on the island and looked at the tide coming up onto shore. His hair was being blown bye the breeze and his jacket was being pulled back. He saw a man sitting on the ground talking to him self. Well I guess that I should talk to him. Axis got running and then keeled on the ground and looked at the man. He looks confused. I wonder what happened to him. Hi, my name is Axis. What is yours? He then looked and saw the sword that the man was wielding. Hm maybe he can help us.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Ameruth looks over at axis and says i dont know Ameruth then starts to stand up and emidiatley falls back down and mumbles i guess im still a little weakand starts to laugh a little bit ameruth looks over at axis and says
where are we right now and whats going on
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Axis could tell that this was a very different person. We are at a place called Destiny Island. I saw you lying on the ground and thought that you needed some help. So let me see your sword. He looked at the engraved name. Ameruth. Axis looked puzzled and then looked back at the man. Well I will call you Ameruth. Now come with me. Axis helped him up and then smiled at Ameruth. His face looked as if he had just fallen or gotten in a fight. So you don't remember anything? Axis's face looked as if he was scared.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Ameruth shakes his head not a thing Ameruth looks around almost reluctant to look axis in the face so this place is called destiny islands
Back to top Go down
Axis
Axis

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:02 pm

He looked at the man and nodded. Yeah this place is pretty nice and peaceful. He looked at the boy in his face and then gave him a card. It said Daedran Neverland. Go and see this man he will help you regain your memory. He looks a little scary at first, but he is a very nice guy. He looked at the sun and realized that he forgot why he was passing through. He got his blade and ran toward the water and then dis appeared to Radiant Garden where he was suppose to meet a man named Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ameruth
5th Neutral
Ameruth

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:15 pm

After watching Axis dissapear Ameruth walks off to check out more of the island and starts heading for the palm tree when a squirrel run out towards Ameruth and he pulls out his swordready to kill the thing when its stops and he drops his sword to look at ithe notices that its actually pretty cool.suddenly the squirrel runs toward Ameruth and runs straight up his leg and sits on his shoulder i guess your not that bad i think ill call you krot.well now i have you so i got something out of my time wasted here,but there goes all my time though i better go see this Daedran guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the waking of Ameruth   the waking of Ameruth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the waking of Ameruth
Page 1 of 1